316Ti Titanium Stainless Steel Interior
Saladmaster selects only the finest materials for its products. The 316Ti Titanium Stainless Steel is of a much higher grade and sheen than the stainless steels used by other cookware companies. In fact, 316Ti is widely known and respected in the medical field for it’s high performance and durability, and is used to make the world’s finest health equipment.
The raw material is manufactured exclusively for Saladmaster in the United States and Switzerland, and unlike other metals originating from overseas, it is clean, non-corrosive, and highly resistant to chemical attack. This insures that the food being served to families contains no metal byproducts from chemical reactions with metals in the cooking process.
Features of the 316 Titanium Stainless Steel Interior
- Provides maximum resistance to chemical reactions with the salts, acids, and alkalis in the food being prepared
- Protects quality, purity, and flavour of food
- Food can be stored safely in the fridge inside a Saladmaster pan
- Resists pitting better than common stainless steel pans
- Resists corrosion and oxidation
Features of the Multi-Layer Thermal Core
- Provides quick heat distribution
- Provides even heat distribution
Features of the Patented Induction Stainless Steel Exterior
- Works on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, infrared,ceramic,and induction
- Maintains mirror finish for years