Easy Enchilada Casserole
Tasty fun way to make a casserole. Simple and easy made in your Electric Skillet.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 873
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 99g
Saturated Fat 47g
Trans Fat 3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 34g
Total Carbohydrates 285g
Dietary Fiber 57g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 onion, strung, (Cone #2)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, canned (115g)
- 1 zucchini, strung, (Cone #2)
- 1 carrot, shredded, (Cone #1)
- 19 ounces enchilada sauce (565 mL)
- 12 ounces Ground beef (degreased in 3qt basket)
- 12 small corn tortillas (or 6 large)
- 1 package of Taco seasoning
- 14 ounces black beans, canned, drained (400g)
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, (Cone #)2 (optional) (142g)
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart basket and add taco mix according to package instructions. Layer onion, zucchini, half of enchilada sauce and 4 small corn tortillas in bottom of electric skillet. Layer black beans, diced green chilies, carrot and 4 more corn tortillas. Layer with ground beef and remaining corn tortillas. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and top with cheese.
- Cover and set temperature to 300°F and timer to 30 minutes.
- When Vapo-Valve™ clicks steadily, reduce temperature to 200°F for remaining cooking time.
- Serve hot, topped with fresh cilantro.
Cooking 4 Life Saladmaster http://cooking4life.ca/